Saturday, May 8, 2010

What?!! Noynoy said this?

I am sharing 50 percent to 80 percent of the job (of the presidency) with my one and only partner Mar Roxas, and I am offering him not just one, but several portfolios in an oversight capacity.

I can't believe Noynoy Aquino is already saying that he will share fifty to eighty percent of his presidential power once elected. What kind of presidency would we have? What's left of the twenty percent of his duties? The parties? The state dinners? The laborious detail of signing documents (laws)? Pardon my statement but we would be a fool to vote for a president who is not only delegating power but have plans to actually hand it over to Sen. Mar Roxas.

What if Binay wins? Will he share? God forbid. That's so irresponsible. Read more by clicking the link of tribuneonline.org.

Posted via web from Born 1973

No comments:

Post a Comment