Saturday, May 8, 2010

Who are not my senators and why

There are candidates and re-electionists I feel should not even be considered in this coming fifteenth congress. These are:

1. Bong Revilla, Ramon Bautista Jr. - You read that right. He recently changed his last name to, perhaps, give him that name recognition edge on the ballot. But what is a name recognition when you can't even pass a bill in the senate? See his un-accomplishments.
2. Lapid, Manuel 'Lito' - His bio reads, "His proven track record as a champion of the masses"  , it makes you wonder what track record they speak of. They forget that this actor-senator is a contemporary of Pres. Joseph Estrada in the movies, which makes him the "champion of the masses." Look at his accomplishment and see if our tax money is worth his time in that legislative floor.
3. De Venecia, Joey - He is part of the ZTE scandal and continues to lie that he meant to expose the anomalies of the ZTE-Abalos-Arroyo scandal whereas he exposed it because he lost the bid. You ask me, he has vendetta written all over his campaign.
4. Lim, Danilo and Ariel Querubin - I question their eligibility. The Senate is a law body and I don't see the Sen. Raffy Biazon in them. The outgoing senator has done his homework and I just don't see what they will be doing on the floor. What would make them fight for my children's cause if the very first thing they embodied was rebellion? They went against the administration but that does not make them my leader in the senate.
5. Satur Ocampo and Lisa Maza - Progressive militant candidates that coalesced with the Bongbong Marcos in the Villar senate line up. What's up with that? They're a sell-out. They don't stand up for they are fighting for. Boo.

The other senatorial candidates did not make my list because they're not known and I don't feel that they stand for something. If you want to read who I will vote for and would be planning to vote for, click here.

Posted via email from Born 1973

No comments:

Post a Comment